POSITION Development Coordinator
REPORTS TO Development Director
COMPENSATION $18 – $20 per hour DOE
ABOUT PITTOCK MANSION:
Pittock Mansion is a house of beauty and historical significance. Operated as a historic house museum, the home provides a revealing glimpse of Portland’s past. Having grown to well over 100,000 annual visitors in recent years, Pittock Mansion is one of the top destinations in Portland.
Under the supervision of the Development Director, the Development Coordinator will assist with the administrative coordination of Pittock Mansion’s development department and membership program. The Development Coordinator will maintain the Mansion’s donor database, accurately process all gifts, and assist in other strategic development growth activities.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Development Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Collection and entering of development data into Donor Perfect
- Maintain of Donor Perfect database information
- Processing of donations & membership dues
- Coordination of all acknowledgement correspondence for gifts and memberships
- Preparation of membership welcome packets and benefit packages
- Coordination of printing and mailing activities for membership and development
- Support of corporate membership events (currently 12 per year with expected growth)
- Prepare reports as needed for membership and development activities
- Coordination of event invitation lists for development receptions and member events
- Support and attend all development and membership events
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by management
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- One to three years of office experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of comfort with database systems
- Professional manner and appearance
- Record of dependability, timeliness, and good attendance
- Effective communication skills
- Dependable transportation
- Proficient in PC-based Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Prior fundraising event experience is helpful
Qualified candidate must complete background check prior to offer of employment.