Do you know that maintaining the Pittock Mansion is a citizen-driven endeavor? The Pittock Mansion Society, made up of citizens entrusted with the Mansion’s upkeep and care, is self-governing and self fund-raising. Besides helping to preserve the Pittock Mansion, your donations support many wonderful activities, including:
- Our Discovery Tour educational program, offered to all schoolchildren regardless of a school’s ability to pay;
- Free admission for nonprofit groups that serve underprivileged children, adults and families such as White Shield Home and The DePaul Center;
- Seasonal exhibits, which facilitate ongoing, educational opportunities;
- Constant maintenance to ensure the safety and accessibility of the Mansion, expansive gardens and surrounding nature trails.
Another way to support the Mansion is to contribute to the Pittock Mansion Endowment Fund, which was established to ensure there will always be a Pittock Mansion for the public to enjoy.
Annual Fund Drive
You can support this year’s Annual Fund Drive with:
- A gift to the General Fund, which supports the implementation of our Visitor Experience Plan as well as the exhibits and programs that inspire and inform visitors of all ages throughout the year.
- A gift to the Collections Management Fund, which supports the care of the Mansion’s artifacts, and will provide resources to display them securely and with historical appropriateness for the education and enjoyment of the Mansion’s visitors.